Friday, May 1, 2015

Rules revisit: Outwit

You can now apparently Outwit Improved Movement and Improved Targetting, and also Carry, Duo Attack, Flight, Giant Stride, Indomitable (which I used to do a lot of when I first began playing but was then told by an older player that I couldn't do that), Sharpshooter, and Swim. 2014 ruling (which is the most recent update) but this is the first that I've heard of these updates, but then a lot of players tend to overlook these things, since most of the updating happens in tourneys and tourney reportage in online fora.

At any rate, these new rulings make Outwit all the more annoying, ruinous, all the more strategically precise. This also means me using Maria Hill and Rocket Raccoon more often than not (and time to bust out I.S.A.A.C. again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment