Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My week in Clix

Which only amounted to one afternoon!







This was a quick and really fun game - I decided to do a terrible tentpole build (which I don't do too much of because I don't believe in it) and ran it quite predictably well, until I made a wrong decision and my opponent rolled two unpredictably miraculously high BCF rolls! One of my most fun losses in thr game so far!







This was a build I'd been wanting to run for months, slowly collecting the Witches and devicing strategies and whatnot, til I finally played it yesterday, and they were amazing, the number of Probs and Perplexes at any given turn, and those Hex tokens, my goodness. Didn't lose a fig in this fight! And against an Indigo Lantern build, to boot! These last few months, I'd been slowly developing a play style that's mainly conceptual and largely strategy-heavy, non-tentpole, with pitbull capabilities. It works for me!


This was fun to run, too - a gang of really effective snipers against two giants in a cramped space. Was still amazed I managed to dish out close to 15 damage in two turns! But this Thunderbolts build has a tendency to set the pace of the gameplay, regardless of who it's fighting.




A tag team fight against Master Mold! One team was a SHIELD build, another team was built of three from the Mighty, and my team was Nick Fury SR, Felix Faust, and Tiamat. Master Mold controller was distracted by some RPG games in his phone, but the game was still slow to build, and ultimately Tiamat based Master Mold with Charge+Exploit then followed-up by Flurry, dishing out 18 damage in a turn. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment