Wednesday, July 1, 2015

AOU SLOP Brick 1 Wave 1 Tourney


Played the first AOU SLOP tourney. Format was two boosters, sealed, 400 points. Managed to pull these guys for a solid 400, Avengers keyworded, Attack and Damage reducers, two Outwitters, one Probber, four themed team probs, decent Defense topped off by shared ESD.

I got the bye-win for the first round (so I got the map), got my ass kicked by a team centered on an Ultron Colossal Chase (the guy eventually won overall), and managed to do fairly well against a team centered on a Black Panther SR.

The rolls were good to me, too, as I kept rolling for Hulk (instead of Banner), rolled an average of six for Attacks, rolled three crithits, as (more importantly) my opponent rolled unProbbable four critmisses the whole game. Iron Man and Hulk were great with their first attack reducers, and they also work great as secondary attackers. Hercules was made for tie-ups, but he needs a more decent support piece behind him (maybe two Alexises), but Protector did well with his Prob and Defend (in fact, that Defend made significant contributions to my one win). That one win brought me right smack dab in the middle ranking.


Here are my pulls from the sealed and the drafting, also with the OP map and the Round Table resource and Iron Man ID. No dupes except for Ant-Man! Hoping I'll do better next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment