Thursday, March 19, 2015

Deadman and I, Vampire with Pandora's Box


Build:
TRINITY WAR Deadman for 107 points and I, Vampire for 170 points, both keyworded with Justice League Dark, with Pandora's Box with two Sins for 20 points make a team 3 points shy of 300 so I can't do three non-free actions per turn, but with two figs, I only really need to make two actions per turn.

Plan:
Assign Wrath to I, Vampire for Combat Reflexes and anti-Shape Change and Sloth to Deadman for the +1 in Defense and the instant heal. Both have Running Shot and Charge, and with the Sins assigned, they also both now have Sidestep, so it's a very mobile team.

Basic strategy is I, Vampire is the Brawler, Deadman is the Sniper. Both figs also have strange clix behaviour with regards to their lives draining, so the majority of the strategy is on keeping one's dial fresh via the other's interference work.

With only two figs to assign Sins to, the Pandora Box's dial is limited to the dial's second level. Despite I, Vampire's melee advantages, I thought it'd be better for everyone to keep the Pandora Box's dial in the Sniper setting, so I can always roll for Running Shot (1-3) and Probability Control (4-6). By my second turn, that's two more Probs that I can roll for 50/50 per turn (or always on if I lock it there) on top of two Themed Team Probs. Good on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment