Friday, October 30, 2015

Nats again and again.


Finally tested my Nats build against the much-feared Ragnarok+Ophidian+Seyfert+Orange Lantern Battery build, and I won fairly easily. 35- to 45-minute game, and I only rolled for one attack, which was the final attack, for 4 penetrating damage. Team is now 5-0, and has faced three tentpole builds (Cap Sentinel+Seyfert+Yellow Lantern Battery, Superior Spider-Man+Ant Man+Spiderbots+Star Sapphire Battery, Korvac+Seyfert+Fury SR+Round Table) and handled itself pretty well. This is very likely the team I'll be using for Nats!

My other Nats build did well, too, against a Copycat+Banshee+Yondu+Green Lantern Battery team - tried to disable my neutraliser with Copycat, but I always carry a Nurse construct, so I just equipped Nurse to Copycat then rolled for Regen, regaining my Copycatted fig inside my first turn. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment