Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Team-ups to consider, #12



I've actually used the Power Packs Adult Supervision team early last year, and it performed pretty well, all things considered. I won't be winning any games, but it'll definitely be fun playing with them.

The Thunderbolts team was a happy accident where I set out to build a Pro-Registration team for the CIVIL WAR tourney I'm hosting this Sunday, just in case there's a bye - I plan to play with the bye player just so he can get his money's worth of action, even when it's already an auto-win. It was a happy accident because I was just randomly fitting figs in for their points, centered around Taskmaster, using characters I know appeared in CIVIL WAR, and I had no idea that Deadpool, Taskmaster, and Bullseye all played significant parts on each other's storylines. I'll be building an Anti-Registration team soon! Centered around Captain America.

No comments:

Post a Comment